THE PICKLED HUTCH IS OPEN TUES-SAT, 10:30-5:30PM

1606 S.EL CAMINO REAL, SAN MATEO, CA
(Parking directly behind store!)

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holidays at The Pickled Hutch


Officially broke out the Windham Hill Winter Solstice IV (my favorite holiday CD) and working on Christmas Decor.  But first, Alfie and I want to wish everyone a safe and joyous Thanksgiving.  May your day be spent surrounded by those who love you and enjoying the bounty of what we are so lucky to have on this special day.  

Handcrafted paper wreath The Pickled Hutch




Glittered birds with crowns The Pickled Hutch

Hand mirrored ornaments with vintage image




Handprinted linen banners


Hand soldered abalone shell ornaments





5 comments:

ChefGirl said...

You always make things so beautiful Lisa! This holiday season, I am thankful for your friendship and your inspiration!

ChefGirl said...

Love it!

THE PICKLED HUTCH said...

Ditto kiddo!

pink*cherub*moon said...

Adorable decorations! Love the doves with crowns on their heads! I was thinking today that I need doves as tree toppers for my pink tree! I hope I can find some. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Leena

THE PICKLED HUTCH said...

Thanks Leena!